Terms & Conditions
Minimum terms and conditions
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
The Sanlam Foundation Trust is a Non Profit Organisation
- Donation policy Subject to receipt of payment, donations will be eligible for a tax certificate.
- Payment options accepted Payment may be made via SnapScan, Visa or MasterCard or by bank transfer into the The Sanlam Foundation Trust bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for The Sanlam Foundation Trust via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by Shopify and kept separate from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility The Sanlam Foundation Trust takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including donations received on this website, customer service and support and dispute resolution.
- Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and The Sanlam Foundation Trust chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- Variation The Sanlam Foundation Trust may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information This website is run by The Sanlam Foundation Trust based in South Africa trading as The Sanlam Foundation Trust and with registration number 137-627 NPO and Ian Kirk and Mmapusetso Maria Bakane (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
- The Sanlam Foundation Trust contact details
Company Physical Address: 2 Strand Road, Bellville, Cape Town 7530
Telephone: 021 947 9111